We took some pictures of Soren today and thought that we'd post some.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I absolutely love these beautiful pictures of Soren. The first is perfection. That sweet little face with that contented smile and those little legs drawn up to his body are just so perfect to capture in a photo. I love the outfit and am so glad that you took the gift and used it on something that will always bring backe the Denmark Days of your life. We love you and look forward to holding Soren when we see you in May.
Goodness Gracious he is the CUTEST Dane I've ever seen!! Loving the pants. I love how perfect their smiles are. When we smile, we can have other internal (and sometimes unkind) thoughts, but when your baby smiles like this, its so pure. I LOVE these pictures! Thanks for sharing!
He is so cute! He sure has changed since we last saw him. He doesn't look as much like William anymore...maybe all your kids will have their own little look. We sure miss you guys! Can't wait for our new little ones to meet someday soon. Love you guys!
wow, this little guy has sure changed! as a brand new baby i thought he looked just like william, but now i see some burke in there too, he looks like a perfect combo of the two! it will be fun to see how he changes as he gets bigger!
He is beautiful. The one with him folding his hands looks like a professional. You guys are good.
I have to tell you what Mark said yesterday. He was helping Darren go to the bathroom and I walked in. He said, "Mom, I can just tell that Darren is going to be a super cool kid. I like him so much. In fact, I think he is going to be a really cool adult too. Like uncle Don." All of my kids do love you uncle Don. Thanks for being a hero to my kids.
This is Erin Pulley, cousin Steve's wife! I just found your blog. Your family is so adorable. You must be so busy and tired having three little boys. We only have one and I'm exhausted come 8:30 p.m. I'm glad I can see what you are up to.
11 comments:
I absolutely love these beautiful pictures of Soren. The first is perfection. That sweet little face with that contented smile and those little legs drawn up to his body are just so perfect to capture in a photo. I love the outfit and am so glad that you took the gift and used it on something that will always bring backe the Denmark Days of your life. We love you and look forward to holding Soren when we see you in May.
Goodness Gracious he is the CUTEST Dane I've ever seen!! Loving the pants.
I love how perfect their smiles are. When we smile, we can have other internal (and sometimes unkind) thoughts, but when your baby smiles like this, its so pure. I LOVE these pictures! Thanks for sharing!
He's adorable. And I love the outfit.
You guys create the most beautiful little boys. I didn't think they could get any cuter! Can't wait to see what cute little girls you can create!
He is beautiful! I can't believe how grown up he looks already. He definitely fits in with your family...he belongs!
He is so cute! He sure has changed since we last saw him. He doesn't look as much like William anymore...maybe all your kids will have their own little look. We sure miss you guys! Can't wait for our new little ones to meet someday soon. Love you guys!
wow, this little guy has sure changed! as a brand new baby i thought he looked just like william, but now i see some burke in there too, he looks like a perfect combo of the two! it will be fun to see how he changes as he gets bigger!
So much for the newborn!! He looks so grown up!! What a perfect smile. I love his outfit, too. Such a cute, cute boy.
He is beautiful. The one with him folding his hands looks like a professional. You guys are good.
I have to tell you what Mark said yesterday. He was helping Darren go to the bathroom and I walked in. He said, "Mom, I can just tell that Darren is going to be a super cool kid. I like him so much. In fact, I think he is going to be a really cool adult too. Like uncle Don." All of my kids do love you uncle Don. Thanks for being a hero to my kids.
Amy
Amy, he is so adorable! He look so much like William to me. Very cute outfit!
This is Erin Pulley, cousin Steve's wife! I just found your blog. Your family is so adorable. You must be so busy and tired having three little boys. We only have one and I'm exhausted come 8:30 p.m. I'm glad I can see what you are up to.
Post a Comment