We enjoyed walking the streets and seeing the amazing houses, bridges and canals. We took a canal tour which was one of the lows of the trip. 3 small kids in a small boat was not the best idea. Good thing we learned that lesson early. It was a hard lesson to miss.
We made a quick stop by Anne Frank's house (a two hour line unfortunately kept us from going in)
We were tempted to pick me up a new suit for work but decided against it. This is a men's only store.
16 years ago

3 comments:
Don, this sounds like an adventurous endeavor. True Bennion style. Maybe next time we can rent motorhomes together and join you? Does Pappy's have a branch in Copenhagen?
Wow! What a trip. You are brave! I love the mends suit - especially flowers - Wonder if I could get my husband to wear that... ? :)
Would've been so awesome to see Ann Franks house. I am jealous!
Amy, how fun! What great adventures you are having! I remember that 2 hour Anne Frank line - we waited in it a whole morning after being on the airplane all night without sleep. I think it was worth it? When are you coming back to the US?
Post a Comment