Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Danes use hearts alot in their Christmas decorating. This is a pedestrian street called Stroget, with a lot of shopping, especially higher end shopping.
This anchor, right inbetween the ice skating track and Nyhavn, is a memorial to all of the sailors lost at sea in World War II.
Since he was a baby, William can muster up huge crocodile tears at the drop of a hat.
I finally got snowsuits and waterproof gloves for the boys so on Saturday we went out and walked around, seeing things for a few hours.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anna B said...

I'm DYING to see you guys! What an incredible castle--so gorgeous. I still can't believe you're in denmark. What an experience--the boys are so cute in their snowsuits.

Liz said...

Such cute boys! And what a sad little face William has in that picture. :(